Optimize Results after PRP, Stem Cells and Cortisone, with Injection Specific Physical Therapy Protocols
Enhance your body's recovery potential with mobilization and manual soft-tissue release to activate the reparative effect via mechanical loading in the connective tissue
Electric Dry Needling
Dry needling increases the reparative growth factors and strength, number, and organization of collagen fibers. Dry needling is linked to the survival and differentiation of mesenchymal stem cells, optimizing results of injections.
Winback Tecar Therapy
The Winback promotes tissue vascularity and decreases inflammatory mediators, maintaining an environment more conducive to stem cell longevity and tissue repair. The Winback also promotes and increases the differentiation and proliferation of stem cells.
What is Regenerative Medicine?
Regenerative medicine describes a number of procedures that are meant to augment, repair, or replace cells and/or tissue so as restore normal structure and/or function. There are a number of strategies in regenerative medicine, to include platelet-rich plasma (PRP) and stem cell injections.
How can Electric Dry Needling Augment Regenerative Medicine?
- Electric dry needling is useful for increasing reparative growth factors along with the number, size, organization, and strength of connective tissue collagen fibers.
- Electric dry needling has been linked to the mobilization, survival, and differentiation of mesenchymal stem cells.
- Electric dry needling increases microcirculation, thereby increasing opioid delivery and improving overall joint health.
- According to a recent meta-analysis of randomized control trials, physical therapy is a significant outcome modifier when used in conjunction with stem cell injections.
- According to a recent systematic review, tissue loading via physical therapy is crucial for maximized the reparative effect of PRP injections.
- Multimodal physical therapy that includes electric dry needling and Winback treatment is able to maintain an environment that optimizes the survival, differentiation, and function of reparative mediators and stem cells.
- We work very closely with several specialists in regenerative medicine including: STEMS
Symmetry Physical Therapy is a privately owned one-on-one, patient-centered physical therapy clinic in Downtown Miami/Brickell. Every treatment is with the same Doctor of Physical Therapy for the entire hour. Symmetry’s specialized, dedicated, and passionate team of physical therapists is fully committed to each patient’s success.